- Design and develop software infrastructure for optimal ETL using SQL, AWS, BigData, and PySpark;
- Create data-driven analytics dashboards and data visualization reports using Data Analytics, Hadoop, MapReduce;
- Design and develop API integrations with AWS Lambda Functions and API Gateway to support data volume and multiple web applications;
- Automate processing for data storage in Redshift using Data Mining;
- Conduct analysis on AWS SageMaker for project of Real-time Anomaly Detection;
Must have a Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Applications, Information Systems, or Electronics Engineering plus skills and knowledge in SQL, BigData, Data Mining, Data Analytics, Hadoop, Business Analytics.
Require 100% travel to unanticipated client locations in USA. Allow telecommuting.
Job location: Princeton, NJ .
Submit résumé referencing job code MAS010 to HR, AH Infotech LLC, 116 Village Blvd, Suite 200, Princeton, New Jersey, 08540.